Forums

This topic is locked

POP UP MENU PROBLEMS............

Posted 10 Jul 2006 13:49:23
has voted
10 Jul 2006 13:49:23 Jason McKinlay posted:
I'm having real problems with pop-up menus in Dreamweaver. I have tried to create them in MX, MX 2004 & 8, and it always messes up.

Create 10 links, then create further links within some of these, and 3rd links in these aswell.

When creating the menus, everything is ok, they work fine in the browser also.

BUT, when I re-open the menu, it moves all the order around and puts menu sections into other ones!

It's driving me crazy.............any help?

Replies

Replied 20 Jul 2006 01:53:02
20 Jul 2006 01:53:02 io io replied:
I am having the same issue and the only place i can find, which may have an answer, is webmaster world. $89.00 annual registration) Has anyone else found a way around this? Even Macromedia live docs says to contact tech support.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id=quote>quote:<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I'm having real problems with pop-up menus in Dreamweaver. I have tried to create them in MX, MX 2004 & 8, and it always messes up.

Create 10 links, then create further links within some of these, and 3rd links in these aswell.

When creating the menus, everything is ok, they work fine in the browser also.

BUT, when I re-open the menu, it moves all the order around and puts menu sections into other ones!

It's driving me crazy.............any help?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size=2 id=quote>

Reply to this topic