Advanced Tooltips Support Product Page

This topic was archived

Problems with Advanced Tooltips

Asked 29 Jun 2008 14:03:05
has this question
29 Jun 2008 14:03:05 Josep Lluis Pardo posted:
I have not obtained that it works.

I have tried with a page either constructed with other behaviors Javascript, one of them or uses " jquery" he is dock and the other is of " PluginLab": www.pardo.cat/Impacte/index2.html and no works neither dock, or the Advanced Tooltips.

The original page works with dock and the extension of PluginLab: www.pardo.cat/Impacte/index.html

I have tried to remove dock and the one from PluginLab: www.pardo.cat/Impacte/index3.html, but does not work either.

I do not know what is the cause.

You can help me?

Replies

Replied 29 Jun 2008 14:52:35
29 Jun 2008 14:52:35 Josep Lluis Pardo replied:
I have obtained that it works in "www.pardo.cat/Impacte/index4.html", but then does not work " dock".

I suppose that is because both they use " jquery".

There is some solution so that they work both?

Thanks
Replied 29 Jun 2008 15:04:24
29 Jun 2008 15:04:24 Josep Lluis Pardo replied:
I have verified that the code is not valid strict Xhtml " language=" javascript" ".

It does not pass CSS validator. 50 errors.
Replied 01 Jul 2008 20:41:19
01 Jul 2008 20:41:19 Christopher Schiebel replied:
I'd really like to see a response to this myself. I have as yet to purchase, but I might be interested and I use some DMX stuff extensively throughout my website and I haven't been thrilled with how incompatible some of these extensions are with some other non-DMX scripts and code. I don't want to have a compatibility issue.

For instance I wanted to add Greybox, but it's completely incompatible with DMX extensions the way they are written without manually making some fixes to the code in Greybox. If past response is any indication, they're going to tell you that the code works fine and is compatible with other DMX products, however they are not responsible for incompatibilities with non-DMX stuff.

*waits and watches for an official response*
Replied 03 Jul 2008 17:04:23
03 Jul 2008 17:04:23 Miroslav Zografski replied:
Hi Josep,

Please verify that you are using only one instance of jquery. It is better to be ours, because it's newer.

Regrads,

M.Zografski

-----------------------------------
DMXZone.com Support Team
-----------------------------------

Reply to this topic