This topic is locked

advanced tooltip... repeat region recordset

Posted 30 Jun 2008 15:41:26
has voted
30 Jun 2008 15:41:26 Nicolas K. posted:
I try to use repeating region from a recordset
I have a list with master and detail info
I want to hide the detail and appear when mouse over with advanced tooltip,

but it is a nested region, so the detail show the same info for all record if I use hide/show div Advancedtooltip

I also try to call direct from the recordset but it need the id from the master recordset ( empty result )

if any one have an idea of how I should do... (hope you understand my englush...)

here for the case of a direct call to the detail record set :

<?php do { ?>
<div onmouseover="applyDMXTooltip(this,'<?php echo $row_detail2liste['name_gall']; ?>','fade','easeOutQuad','mouse','out',600,600,'mouseout','yellow',false,'','',0,0,'auto','auto','auto','auto')"><?php echo $row_master1artist['prenom_artist']; ?><?php echo $row_master1artist['nom_artist']; ?></b></div>

<div id="test"> <?php
if ($totalRows_master1artist>0) {
$nested_query_detail2liste = str_replace("123456789", $row_master1artist['id_art'], $query_detail2liste);
mysql_select_db($database_connection);
$detail2liste = mysql_query($nested_query_detail2liste, $connection) or die(mysql_error());
$row_detail2liste = mysql_fetch_assoc($detail2liste);
$totalRows_detail2liste = mysql_num_rows($detail2liste);
$nested_sw = false;
if (isset($row_detail2liste) && is_array($row_detail2liste)) {
do { //Nested repeat
?>
<tr>
<td><span class="style1">Gallerie:</span>  <?php echo $row_detail2liste['name_gall']; ?>-<br />
<span class="style2">Description:</span> <?php echo $row_detail2liste['text_gall']; ?><br />
<span class="style2">example link:</span> <?php echo $row_detail2liste['link_gall']; ?><br /></td>
</tr>
<?php
} while ($row_detail2liste = mysql_fetch_assoc($detail2liste)); //Nested move next
}
}
?>
</div>
</div>
<?php } while ($row_master1artist = mysql_fetch_assoc($master1artist)); ?><p> </p>

Edited by - refnikko on 30 Jun 2008 15:42:01

Reply to this topic